hi readers! you all know I love a good meme. here is one here from Sunday Stealing. enjoy and play along.
1. What would you pick as a major, if you could go back to college and do it again?--nursing
2. Who is the one celebrity with whom you would most like to have an indepth conversation?--Lupita Nyongo--they say I resemble her too!
3. If you could make a living doing ANYthing, what would that be?--blogging and shopping
4. What’s your all-time very favorite dessert?--cheesecake
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own?--a lot at least 10 pairs (i get most of them from the thrift store)
6. What is your favorite flower, and why?--lilly's because they smell great and last a long time.
7. What book has most changed your life?--the BIble
8. What is your least favorite vegetable? Is there any way you can be persuaded to eat it?--yellow squash. i can maybe eat it in a squash casserole.
9. If you could take a nonstop first class flight to any destination, where would you pick to land?--Italy and stay a month too!
10. If your 15 minutes of fame included a stint on American Idol, what song would be your trademark solo?--Get Here by Oleta Adams.
11. If you could pick one former friend (who has remained elusive in this wild Facebook world) to reunite with, who would you unearth?--my former work head teacher Miss Christina!
12. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?--the Grand Canyon/Las Vegas
13. Name three of your guilty pleasures.--social media, shopping, and getting a sweet tea every morning before work.
14. The best kind of cookie is:--one made with love and chocolate chips.
15. What do you value most in other people?--their willingness to share something with you.
16. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?--yes! moving back home after college. regretted the decision many times, but now I see it as very helpful and a growing period.
17. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?--Bellingrath gardens
18. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?--feeler
19. Name three things you are thankful for right now.--family, job, and my eye sight! (i have had 4 eye surgeries to help repair and restore my site).
20. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?--yes, when I was much younger!
21. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?--yes, and I sing along too!