hi readers! happy Tuesday! hope your Labor Day weekend was a great one. today so far has been quiet and i got to see my co-workers angel baby. she is so little tiny and precious. less than 2 weeks old. awww!
so, guess what...i have been nominated for the Liebster Award for blogging by Laurie at House Full of Littles yes, i have less than 200 followers/readers and it is a great way to meet other bloggers! 10 questions to answer and 10 for me to make up and nominate others. if you have less than 200 followers and would like to be nominated for this award...leave me a comment. i will edit this post as i find other nominees.
Laurie's Questions for her nominees:
What is your favorite quote?--always tell the truth because then you have nothing to remember.
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?--cobb salad. it has meat, veggies, an egg, cheese, and bacon. a complete meal right? they say you do not need carbs to survive right?
If you had an extra $10,000 what would you do with it?--the basics, pay off some bills, take care of school loans, put some away for savings, look for a new car.
What charity/cause is important to you and why?--autism awareness and diabetes research because my brother has autism and i deal with diabetes. a cure for both would be nice.
What is your favorite movie?--The Devil Wears Prada
Who has been the most supportive person in your life?--my parents/family/loved one. always there to pick me up, encourage me and push me to do better.
What is your greatest accomplishment so far?--getting my masters degree in public health with a 4.0 GPA.
What is a random fact about you that not many people are aware of ?--i have NEVER been to Cracker Barrel. some folks say i need to change this quickly!
What is your biggest pet peeve?--when someone says or post on social media that something is wrong, you ask them, and then they say, oh it is nothing or do not worry about it. then why did you post/say it?
How has blogging impacted your life?--i have met some really sweet people and great blog hops/link-ups to join. thanks bloggers/readers!
My Questions (10):
- --How many people are in your family (pets count too!)
- --What is your favorite thing to cook/make? (if you have a Pinterest pin for it, share it so we can go check it out and Pin It!)
- --What is your go to outfit in your closet?
- --Football season is here! What is your favorite team?
- --What is one thing your dream house MUST have?
- --What is your favorite form of Social Media? (leave your link so we can Follow you back!)
- --Sweet or Salty?
- --If money was no issue, where is your favorite vacation spot?
- --What is one thing you wish people would stop doing?
- --What is the FIRST memory that you remember remembering?