ok, i am late with this but hope to get all this posted before midnight. here we go:
Sunday Social-being a kid ;)
1. what do you miss most about being a kid?- i miss being able to climb trees and do things with ease. as i have gotten older, i am not that flexible or limber anymore :(
2.dd you have a nickname growing up?- yes i did it was Obs (aubz) and of course obi-wan-kenobi as my name is spelled Obi but pronounced like the Auburn tiget Aubie.
3. what was your favorite thing to do at recess?- play dodgeball and the girls and i would pretend we were a girl band and sing all the popular songs like the Spice Girls and TLC
4. what did you want to be when you grew up?-a doctor and a mommy.
5. did you participate in any school activities?- i did. soccer and science groups and fairs and reading clubs.
6. what was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you of?- haha! on my 9th b-day i ate so much pizza at pizza hit for my b-day that i had a really bad tummy ache, my tummy stuck out and my dress ripped in the zipper part int he back b/c it was too tight from stuffing my face with pizza and cake. NEVER again. they still joke with me about it, especially if we eat pizza or i eat too much and get a tummy ache. good times!
August happiness challenge: today i am happy that my love got home from North Carolina today safely, my tummy is feeling better, and i actually got to relax a bit today.
August photo challenge: prompt-culture
look at all the beautiful cultural clothing from my families homeland of Nigeria.
**how was your day/weekend?