hey all, my friend over here at Innerworkings of the Female Mind has this fun little Christmas Quiz up for the taking. Still got time before the big day!
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?--hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?--wrap them!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?--i use both :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe?--no, but once married i sure will :)
5. When do you put your decorations up?--we were late this year so we just got the tree up and decorated on dec. 22 (ugh for us!)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?--the spread of meats--turkey, hen, chicken, goat meat, oxtail etc.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?--once i was told the truth about Santa, helping Mom wrap the gifts and telling little bro Santa was still real.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?--not sure, i guess when i went with my mom to buy gifts and stopped taking pictures with him (ha!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?--no, but i generally do on new year's since my aunt comes in for new year!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?--whatever we have. of course there are lights
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?--i live in Florida...so no snow, would be nice to get some.
12. Can you ice skate?--it can be fun. makes my feet hurt though
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?--when i was younger the collection of bonnie bell lip balm. now, anything that is a gadget is cool.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?--spending time with family and loved ones and hearing the voice or skyping loved ones.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?--too many! i like cake a lot :) cheesecake is good too.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?--does eating count?? having family over, they have come over for 7 years straight now!
17. What tops your tree?--a star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?--both! i like to give gifts, but it is nice to see what others give to me!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy?--neutral. i use them for breath mints during this season!
20. Favorite Christmas show?--anything they have going about Jesus and the various shows and their Christmas specials.
21. Saddest Christmas song?--christmas shoes
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?--silent night
**what would your answers be?**