i sure do love Stealing Sunday! here are my answers...
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?--getting my eyesight back
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? --almost loosing my eyesight
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?--getting roses from a student as a thank you gift for helping them get into school
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?--not being able to drive b/c of all the surgeries for my eyes to restore my sight.
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.--faith, medicine, love
6. What were the best books you read this year? --i only read 50 shades of gray...that was all
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?--my boss--she was very understanding when my eyesight was going and made the needed accommodations and allowed me the time off. also, my love was very supportive through all of this!
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?--almost loosing my eyesight. are we noticing a pattern here.
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?--i started to care about all things and people more
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?--i prayed more and became closer to God
1. In what way(s) did you grow physically?--i think i am done growing...i am 29 yrs old
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?--became a better listener and learned to keep my mouth shut about things. keep it btwn the two of you!
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?--helping students young and old get back to or go to school/college
14. What was the most challenging part of your work?--trying to meet the numbers required for the grant program. i do not like working to meet a number that determines your job.
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?--being on Facebook and Pinterest too much! but...not likely to change..ha!
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year?--helping others and my family. i spent a lot of time with them this period especially from September until now
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?--anything is possible with hard work and faith.
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you.--through ups and downs, i learned a lot and still made it. i am stronger now than i have ever been.