hello Saturday! what a day you have been. cooking up a storm after spending a weekend at the High School to get those kids into college! not a bad turn out :) so now it is time for Sunday Stealing. i seriously love this link-up, please stay awhile. ok...
The Nn-Name Meme...
1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone?--no, this is also a reason i am not in any book clubs...yet. well, i guess yes, for school/classes. i read the books just in case i got called on in class.
2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment?--no
3. What’s your worst reading habit?--finding the summaries and reading that or following their Facebook page to get info. this only happens with books i do not read, but say may have to.
4. What book are you most proud of having read?--Roots, Their Eyes were Watching God, and Beloved.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library?--library and now the Kindle Fire.
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone?--yes, usually on a date when it is a movie i do not care to see, but they want to :) the things we do when we like/love someone.
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment?--no. the people i am around we tend to like the same movies and books just different opinions on it all.
8. What movie have you watched the most?--The Devil Wears Prada and Legally Blonde
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever?--The Devil Wears Prada and Sex and the City 1 and 2
10. What film is actually your favorite ever?--The Devil Wears Prada
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings?--i am usually up by 6:30 am
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up?--my alarm wakes me up, but natually i get up around 8:30 am (on the weekends)
13. How many snooze alarms do you need?--2 or 3
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning?--up at 6:15-6:30 am, shower, grab breakfast, at work at 7:30am, lunch at noon, done at 4:00pm, home depending on the day around 7:00pm. got to go pick up and bring folks back home after work.
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning?--haha, sleep until 8:30 am or 9:30 am, say good morning, catch a bit of the news, do a little clean up, cook, shower, try and relax/blog. catch up with friends and prep for the week.
ok, your turn!