Find out more about Eloquent Rambles

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social-3 Edition

happy Sunday and it is time for Sunday Social. All about 3's :)

Sunday Social

1. Top 3 things you can't go a day without doing
--waking up, using the bathroom, and logging onto the internet

2. 3 things that scare you the most
--bugs, snakes, and loosing a loved one over petty issues


3. 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket
--all 50 states, Italy, China (the Great Wall of China)

4. 3 movies you will always love
--12 years a slave, the devil wears prada, and sex and the city, the movie and the HBO series.

5. 3 favorite current songs
--water runs dry by Boys 2 Men, in my mind by Heather Headly, and count on me by Whitney Houston and CeCe Winans

**what are your 3's?**

~ER...

4 comments:

  1. Hello from the Sunday Social! I love "Count On Me" such a great song about friendship. I love the movie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, yes, I agree! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Visiting all 50 states is on my bucket list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, neat! It sure seems doable right?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I do read them and will reply! Shop Link: https://poshmissobi.po.sh