hi Sunday! Time for Sunday Social and you know what else too...lets throw in happies and crappies for the week too!
1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake---haha, a lot. i wore high-waters a lot for some reason and i had the Michael Jackson thing going with the black shoes and white socks. sad, i know!
2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics?---oh my bff in high school was Meredith, she welcomed me into the new school in AL, we went to Hoover. she looks out for me and still does! love her and her sweet family now still! i swear we look the same (sort of!)
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that---not really, but i did usually have a date for dances/proms, so i did not feel like the un-cool kid.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!---not that i remember and if we did it was in relation to teachers and yes, note passing was still in at this time.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?---it would be the time when i was in high school overseas and i was crowned Lady of the Christmas dance. Seniors were king and queen, juniors were prince and princess, sophomores were duke and dutches and freshman (what i was at the time) were Lord and Lady. it was neat b/c well it was unexpected and i beat out the "popular girl". oh it was great. my senior friends helped their "freshman" buddy out!
happies and crappies--this week!
happies... found some good sales, work went well, communication was good, i started driving again, had some really yummy lunches outside the office. it was needed to get out, saw some work buddies that i rarely see as they work on another campus.
crappies...an all day campus wide meeting...joy!, learned we have to keep every single e-mail just in case, my bank card does not work and found out at wal-mart (how embarrassing that was), a pile of laundry to wash.