Hi Saturday and Hello March! time for Sunday Stealing and Friday's fill in the 4 blanks!
Feb. wrap up. What went on this month?
1) Candle scents this month:---spring scents and love scents
2) What I read this month:---hahaha! i read lots of magazines and cookbooks
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:---not really songs but artist for me like old school Boys 2 Men, Heather Headly, and Jill Scott.
4) Movies I saw:---none this month :( hope to see some in March
5) Favorite tv moments of the month:---the olympics, and anything really on the Real Housewives...the drama was insane.
6) Something yummy I made:---bread and i have made some yummy smoothies and juices
7) Restaurants where I ate:---chinese buffet with co-workers and popeyes when they had their snack pack. oh my those biscuits were good!
8) Five things I am loving this month:---work, friends, myself, health, and smoothies
9) A goal I had for this month:---to keep getting better health wise
10) This month I looked forward to:---continuing to do well and this warmer weather. i am ready for the beach!
11) Something I want to remember about this month:---the various lessons i have learned. too many to count or blog about. but will commit to memory.
12) A photo I took this month:---oh wow! well, me drinking up a healthy smoothie made from scratch with the vitamix blender... yummy!
ok, now, lets fill in these 4 blanks....
--I LIKE THE BEACH but not DO NOT CARE FOR THE STAND THAT STICKS TO YOU AFTER YOU GO IN THE WATER AND COME BACK OUT.
SPRING is my favorite SEASON
When it RAINS I LIKE TO LISTEN AND THEN FALL ASLEEP TO IT
Once upon a time I WAS 160 POUNDS but now I AM 140 POUNDS.