happy Sunday! let's get to answering some questions!!
first off...Sunday Social...Randomness
61. Do you like current pop stars?--some not all.
62. What is your least favorite chore?--hanging back up the shower curtain
63. Last place you drove your car?--to the post office
64. Ever been out of the country?--yes
65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom?--while at work last so Thursday
66. Could you handle being in the military?--yes, my mother was in, if i did not have some health issues i would have joined a long time ago.
67. What is your average cell phone bill?--family plan so under $180 a month
68. Who or what are you thinking about right now?--how much of the house needs cleaning.
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?--at a movie i suppose
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?--too many...i would say over 50 pairs
71. Are your toes always painted?--usually
72. How many piercings do you have?--just my ears so 2
73. What are you doing today?--blogging and cleaning
74. Have you ever been gambling?--no, but been to a casino many times. they food is great
75. When is the last time you updated your blog?--right now :)
76. Do you like roller coasters?--NO!!!! fast rides, ok, but once you start to flip me...no.
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world?--yes, both.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?--i like them all on the Flinstones and Sesame Street
79. Last thing you cooked?--rice, beans, cauliflower, chicken, and beef
80. How's the weather?--overcast
81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail?--yes, email more...well really Facebook more...oops.
82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone?--of other people doing strange things
83. Last time you were sick?--3 months ago
84. What states have you lived in?--Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, and Illinois
85. Do you wish you could move?--YES...desperatly. please open up job in another place...pls pls pls!
86. Do you take a lot of quizzes?--no
87. What is your dream car?--Land rover
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?--not sure. if i cannot have them, i let it go. their loss not mine. i sure do not dwell on it.
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?--not my current location perhaps at a pool
90. Are you happy with your life?--for the most part...yes. there are some things i could have done better, but there is always room for change.