happy Sunday and most of all HAPPY MOYHER's DAY! i was able to chat with my mom for a bit even though she is in Africa for this Mother's Day. at least she is spending some much needed time with her mother. another 2 for one blog post since i missed yesterday. Sunday Social and Sunday Strealing. enjoy!
Sunday Social--about TV shows from the past!
1. What was your favorite TGIF show?--i liked anything that was on Nickelodeon and i really liked Reading Rainbow.
2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show?--Rugrats, loved Tommy!
3. Mickey Mouse Club or Kids Incorporated.?--i have heard more about Mickey Mouse Club, so going with that.
4. Zack Morris or AC Slater?--AC Slater. he was cool and now to see him on various shows and doing interviews is pretty neat!
5. Which show would you love to see remade? (For example, Boy Meets World is back as Girl Meets World)--hmmm, i am not sure about this one. i guess it would be Full House with the kids all grown up and living in the same house (DJ, Stephanie and Michelle all grown up with their families living in the same house! ahhh, the craziness that would be!)...Kids House i guess.
ok, now on to Sunday Stealing...still with the TV/Movie theme...sort of.
A Movie Meme
1. What is your all-time favorite "costume" movie or period piece?--i liked the costume designs in the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the recent one with Johnny Deep)
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake?--Gone with the Wind
3. Name your favorite femme fatale.--Ursula from the Little Mermaid
4. Name the best movie with the word "heaven" in its title.--the new movie that is coming out called "Heaven is for Real". it is about a boy who was pronouced dead, said he saw heaven and then came back to life. based on a true story.
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen.--any of them on soap opera's really. the child actors there are pretty bad and stay 5 forever and then one day shoot up to age 25 and have children.
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?--King Kong
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody?--not a movie, but a TV series i guess, but Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman comes to mind.
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner? --anyone who will watch and some chocolate covered raisins.
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film?--not really, but documentaries make me think on how i can do better and/or to be more grateful for what it is i do have.
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to watch.--too many performers that i love. recently it was Lupita Ngonyo in her role as a slave in 12 years a slave. that was uncomfortable to watch, but it is what happened to people here in America.
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie from a performer that you truly loathe.--Nick Fallon on Days of Our Lives, he is so evil, but plays it so well. you know a character is doing a good job when you dislike them.
12. What movie has the best soundtrack?--any of the Walt Disney Movies
13. Favorite actor with a mustache? (i.e: Charlie Chaplin, William Powell)--Ben Affleck had one in his latest movie Argo i belief.
14. Shadowy film noir from the 1940's or splashy colorful musicals from the 1950's?--not sure. i guess either Gone with the Wind, Little House on the Prarie, or The Sound of Music.
15. Favorite classic Disney?--Cinderella
there it is! happy Sunday!