Find out more about Eloquent Rambles

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 6-15 min of fave with...

day 6 of the July Blog Challenge <--click this bold button beauty! 

15 min of fame. oh this was hard. you all know how i love me some Kardashian Sisters....mainly b/c of their clothes, shoes, and hair. but then i realized if i was going to have 15 of fame with them and of course i am going to get to raid their closet for a few items...i first need my 15 min of fame with this lady here:
love me some jillian michaels, but hate her brink of death workouts. but hey, i do have some stubborn 15 pounds left to take off so i can be back at 140 or less and fit into the Kardashian sisters clothes when i get my 15 of fame with them! LOL!

**ok, who is your 15 of fame with?

~eloquently rambling...

6 comments:

  1. She's a pretty interesting and driven woman! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, thanks! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. me too Flora! i swear if i wanted to be 80 pounds, i bet she could get me there!

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah, she rocks the health industries face off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she sure does! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I do read them and will reply! Shop with me at: https://poshmissobi.po.sh/