day 22of the July blog challenge is all about pet peeves!-list 5 :) ha! so glad they gave me a number to stop at!!
ha! these are not my 5, but they are pretty close!
here they are:
1. drivers who do not use their turn signals--they just turn. oh, yea, i am going to turn now in front of you and make you slam on your breaks! -ugh!
2. people who post on Facebook or other social media site or call you and say, oh, yea, i am not doing to tell, or something is wrong, but then do not tell you what is wrong? ok...why the heck are you posting and complaining about it when you do not want to talk about it to anyone??? if i post something like that, i am willing to tell all that are nice enough to respond and ask what is wrong-ugh!
3. when someone calls you and you just missed the call b/c you could not get to the answer key fast enough and then you call them right back (as in within 30 seconds) and they cannot pick up. umm, you JUST literally called me did you phone fall in the toilet?-ugh!
4. Teenagers today that are SOOO rude to their parents! OMG! i could never say "shut-up" to mom or even attempt to curse at her (maybe in my head i do, but never from my head to my lips). i would have a black eye or be in a coma at the nearest hospital if i did. what happened to respect??-ugh
5. Smokers and their breaks! i guess i am just mad at what seems like all the breaks they take. i work with smokers, i do not smoke. in less than 3 hours of work so far this morning there has been 5 smoke breaks and it is not even noon yet! wow!! i wish i could take that many bathroom breaks, but if i did, someone would say i am sick, or pregnant for sure...and i am neither.
**what are your pet peeves?**