it is Sunday so that means it is...Sunday Social. link up and join the blog fun!
1. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?-i would eat supreme pizza. i figure i am getting all the food groups with this food :) also add ice cold water to it too!
2. what is your guilty pleasure food?- chips and chocolate
3. what is the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?-when my mother came back from her trip to Nigeria, she brought back something called "monkey nut". it was unique. it had a coconut and banana type flavor to it and it was semi crunchy. it was not really a real nut, (more like a fruit) but it was good and i would eat it again. plus i like he name :)
4. what foods do you avoid at ALL cost?- well this is easy for me as i have food allergies. i avoid ALL seafood and ALL nuts except almonds. almond butter has become my bff!
5. what meal reminds you of your childhood?- hot dogs and chips, lasagna and a native Nigerian dish called jellof rice. mmm, i wish mom would make these again. always seems to taste better when someone else makes them.
6. share on of your favorite recipes and the story behind it- i enjoy cooking. it is not a chore for me. however, i do not seem to have much time to do it so i go for a quick and easy yet filling meal. i like salads a lot. they are a versatile food that you can add just about anything too!
**salad your way**
-your choice of lettuce-i usually do romaine or raw kale
-sliced or shredded chicken or beef
-*anything else you want and your choice of dressing*
--mix together and enjoy! filling and full of vitamins too!--
day 28 of the july blog challenge-favorite vacation memory:
we travel a lot thanks to the traveling bug and the military. it is nice to be in one spot for a while. i would say that my favorite vacation memory is that of my love's and i trip to Atlanta Georgia. it was our chance to get away from it all! we went to the GA aquarium and rode the Marta and did a lot of walking, and ate at the Sundial Restaurant. it was nice. my other favorite vacation was my first time on a cruise with the family and we went to Cozumel, Mexico. it was great! they all were! cannot wait to go again!!