day 7 of the july blog challenge...click the bold to join
let's go back....back in time! (insert Michael Jackson song)
so if i could go back to a period in life it would have to be my college days at Florida State! wahoo, those were some fun time. miss all my friends and my freedom too. sleeping late, not really having much worries in the world. always something to do and people to meet, endless amounts of greasy fast but yummy food and lots of running trails to burn it off! ahhh, the college life. i would have taken advantage and done a lot more and joined more clubs...maybe even a sorority! is it too late to join one? hmm?
* ok, what time period would you go back to?
Sunday Social: join the social party!
1, best trip ever: to Belgium for a science experience competition, spending 3 years in Sicily (thank you military PCS orders) and the trip to Atlanta, GA with my love
2. best idea of girls weekend trip: anywhere where lots to walking, shopping, and laughing can take place: Europe, New York, New Orleans, Miami etc.
3. best idea for a couples trip: cruise trip to an exclusive resort-lots of alone and one on one time (take not my love)
4. best vacation on the cheap: staycation! finding something neat to do in your own town. or hit the beach now that it is the summer! (FREE!!!)
5. where do you most want to visit: too many!!South Africa, tour of Europe, Australia, Brazil (for the Olympics) and of course Jacksonville (to visit my love!!)
**ok, your turn travel folks...has the travel or vacation bug hit you yet?