hey hey hey! Sunday Social is here! link up and answer the questions. it is about music this time!
1. what is your all time favorite song?: mine is KC & Jo-Jo's "All My Life". i often thought i would play this at my wedding...we shall see.
2. who is your fav. singer/band:?: i like and still do like/love...Babyface.
3. what song reminds you of your childhood?: "The Boy is Mine" by Brandy and Monica
4. what song puts you in a good mood?: "You are" by Charlie Wilson
5. what is your music to rock out to in your car?: well, i like the soft rock station and the r&b station. usually on the way to work it is the r&b and on the way home it is soft rock and Delilah :) also Beyonce's song "Irreplaceable"
6. what is the most embarassing almbum or song you own?: hahah! i would have to say the boy band/brothers Hanson...mmm, bop!
July blog challenge day 13 and 14:
day 13: rich or healthy?
hmmm, it think i would rather be rich! i see it this way, if i was rich i could afford to be healthy. i could eat organic with no worries, i could pay for health care with no worries, i could afford a personal trainer to work out with me 6 days a week etc. i could hire people to do some of the domestic and hard labor work that needs to be done so overall i could live longer and healthier..you get it right?
day 14: birthmarks, scars, tattoos, and piercings anyone?
birthmarks-i have one on my tummy
scars-i have 3 that i am aware of. on my right wrist from an IV when i was a baby (i moved too much and the needle gave me a scar) on my right foot. it is like the size of a quarter and it just happeneed one day, not sure how really and one on my right upper inner leg from climbing the cabinets and i fell and landed on the edge...ouch!
piercings-just my ears and only one hole in each of them!
**ok, what about you for both days?
~eloquently rambling (er).....