6 words for this Saturday---"Saturday doctor appointments are not bad"
**what! yea, i said it. not that bad. in and out and do not have to take time off from work. plus since it is near the mall and restaurants, i can go shopping after and grab lunch. my brother and i did this today. he was my driver. my eyes are still healing from eye surgery. it was a nice day and not too cold this time around.
Stealing Sunday---The Generic Meme
1. What did you want to be when you were little?---a doctor
2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why?---small group of friends b/c hopefully they will be the most loyal
3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis?---black pants or jeans. i like colorful tops/designed or unique style tops b/c they pair well with the black pants.
4. If you could live anywhere where would you live?---atlanta, georgia.
5. What is your biggest hope for the next year?---to get my health and eyes at 100% again
6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out?---if i need to. but i always glance but not for long.
7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show?---drama movies and now i am on my reality tv show kick as well as the soap opera days of our lives.
8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5)---well, any self-help/motivational book. i also really liked 50 shades of gray. the movie should be good.
9. Have you ever taken a cooking class?---no, but does watching shows on the Food Network channel count?
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself?--loving, encouraging, worrier about others and me
11. Favorite animal?---flamingos
12. What is your dream job?---a doctor or working in the field of public health
13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why?---i think i would like to go back to the period when Martin Luther King Junior lived. i would have learned so much more b/c i could visualize all that was happening during that time in America and i may have been an civil rights activist.
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why?---teleportation, so i could go anywhere and visit anyone in seconds.
15. What is your favorite movie?---the devil wears prada
16. What is your best childhood memory?---traveling the world and almost all of Florida as a child of a military member
17. What is your favorite part about blogging?---the comments my post get :)...thank you! i do reply back!
18. What is your favorite quote?---"God took a lot of time to make you and God does not make things that are worthless!"
19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why?---butterfly kisses b/c it goes though the life of a girl to a woman with her father there each step of the way!
20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing?---outgoing!!! :) stop by, leave a comment and say hello :) <3