Happy MLK Day! A day of service and remembrance. Keep the dream alive! Here is this weeks Monday Quiz About Me with Acting Balanced:
1. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! Do you have a favorite MLK quote?--"faith is taking the first step when you do not see the whole staircase"
2. When was the last time you didn't listen to good advice?--haha, too many to count! as would say as early as a few hours ago ( i just felt my way was better!)
3. What show or shows do you wish was still on TV that ended or was cancelled?--all the good clean shows, i am kind of tired of everything be reality tv now. i like some of them, but i would like to not have to go to PBS to get something educational to watch.
4. What is your personal anthem or theme song?--"count on me" by CeCe Winans and Whitney Houston
5. Are you more of a procrastinator or a "get-er-done" kind of person?--i am such a procrastinator...shame on me, i am getting better with doing things in a more timely fashion for non-work related things.
do not forget about this neat link-up here with Molly...it is Funday Monday!