now on to what i miss: well, i miss my love SO much. i am looking forward to physically seeing him soon. he is a hard worker and does his best to provide for himself and me and i will be forever grateful. thank goodness for technology (facebook, skype, cell phones etc). i miss working with the kiddos. i really did enjoy being a day care/vpk teacher. maybe i will go back and hopefully the money will be right. it was kind of hard to make it on less than $8.25 an hour. really, educators of our youth should be getting MUCH better. i still miss and love the kids though. i miss what you could say is my "freedom". being that i stay with my family to help save up and i have, i am in the "thousands" with savings, i still do not like having to "check-in" and let you know that i am going to wal-mart or target or being told it is time to eat etc...but hey, at least i get to see them daily and i would miss them if i could not. i miss good tv. i have gotten into some of the reality shows, but i still miss tv that was on BEFORE reality shows became the in thing. that is all for what i miss for now. i am sure there will be more things that i will begin to miss as life goes on. ok, so what do you miss?
now on to Social Sunday. i really do like having questions or things to blog about ready for me to go. saves me from thinking of what to write about. sometimes i just get a bloggers block :( here we go:
1. one year ago, i was with my love, working on my masters in public health, and graduated that same year. i also started working full time at the local college.
2. five years ago i was 23 and i was working with the kiddos at the local daycare, and graduated from Florida State University, i was also living on my own in tallahassee in a cute little studio.
3. ten years ago i was still trying to find my way around the college world and my new freedom.
4. one year from now i hope to be living on my own again, planning a wedding, and working either my same job or a different one that will hopefully be a step up from where i am and/or going back to school for a PhD or med. school.
5. five years from now i hope to be married, have a couple of kids, have a house, and my love and i working our dream jobs.
6. ten years from now i plan to still be married to the same man, my love, my kids will be growing up, i will be in good health, still in my home and still working my dream job and my love working his.