1. Jen @ Adventures of our Army Life-Jen's blog is about her everyday life as an Army wife. ohhh, look there i made a rhyme (LOL). she always has a nice word or two to say too!
2, Leisure @ Navywif33-another blog about everyday life as a Navy wife...another rhyme! Leissure is not only a neat name, but she is very helpful, my first sponsor and is down to earth. if she knows something, she will share it with you. i hope your PCS is going well.
3. Alex @ Munchkins and the Military-if nothing else, check out this blog for the cute kids pics :) she is also a cruise master and full of hints and tips. she was also the first person to let me do a guest post!
4. Jessie @ Blogging While Single and Over 30-neat blog and Jessie has great hair too! i think the main thing that attracted me to Jessie's blog was the title...it is catchy. i have been a fan ever since and she gave me my first Liebester Award too!
5. Sydney @ The Daybook-overall good blog with lots of followers. her pictures and fashion are nice and she has a cute as a button baby boy that makes a lot of blog debuts.
Sunday Social time over at: A complete Waste of Makeup-another catchy title here too!
1. Favorite Surprise: surprise visits from my love or other friends. if you are ever in town, please feel free to stop by, not need to give me a heads up, i would LOVE to see you! the look on my face is priceless!
2. Flowers or Chocolate: i prefer flowers. do not get me wrong, i LOVE chocolate but b/c of my love for it, i always have a stash on hand or in my desk, purse etc. now flowers on the other hand...ohhh swoon!! i do not get them often so when i do, it is a treat! now, chocolate covered strawberries... may take over the flowers :)
3. Favorite summer time activity: swimming at the pool and with the job i am currently at, having Friday's off over the summer :) wahoo!!!
4. Summer Vacation Plans: not really. but i know i will be in Mobile for a dr. appointment and may see my uncle and aunt in Mississippi for a day or so.
5. Favorite summer holiday: July 2nd...my birthday of course. followed closely (literally) by the 4th of July.
6. Dream Vacation: one month or so touring Europe with my love. Italy, France, England, Germany, Spain, Belgium etc. a e European cruise would be nice too! camera is ALWAYS ready!